Fat A

Fat B

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I was on a roll...

I went for a run around the huge pond in our neighborhood. 3 times around is 1.4 miles. It was my first run in 3 weeks and it kicked my butt! I made sure to play lots of "can't stay still" music on my iPod so that I could resist the urge to turn around and run home half way through. I was on a roll, I had just passed the 3.9 mile mark, when I see that my know-it-all, talks-too-much neighbor has shown up to walk his dog. I didn't even hesitate. I abandoned the pride that awaited me at the 4 mile mark to hide. I actually ran in between two houses to avoid what was sure to be a 45 minute conversation about something I could care less about.
More than likely I did run the .1 mile through alley's and streets parallel to the park trying to hide from Mr. Blah-blah-blah. But I'll never truly know.
I'll never know because I still haven't figured out what the heck the stick figures in the instructions are telling me to do to start my sportsband that tracks running distance!
But that is a whole 'nother issue...

Still not hard core,
Fat A

No comments:

Post a Comment