Fat A

Fat B

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moving up...

I am totally in the middle of moving my entire basement around to accomodate the treadmill. I had been running outside or at the gym with the kids, but I think I would be a lot more productive if I were watching TV while running. HAHA.

The actual running is going well, with the exception of continued pain in my left outer calf. I feel like I could keep running forever if it weren't for that stupid pain. I have decided to work some yoga into the program and stretching to see if that will help with that pain.

New shoes probably would be a good idea too.

Well, I'm off to make some sweat. My goal is to run an entire mile without stopping tonight, with a half mile warm up and cool down. Wish me luck!

Lovingly,
Fat B

No comments:

Post a Comment