Fat A

Fat B

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Its about time!

Right before Thanksgiving I was so pumped to start running and blogging about it. I had daydreams of coming in from a long jog and sitting down pouring out inspirational quotes onto the keyboard for everyone to read. I live in an idyllic world that exists in my head. It helps me function in the real world.
Who in the heck chooses the weeks that include Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years to start such a challenge? Well I can only think of two of us...
The running has been splotchy at best on my end. But I did acquire an awesome Nike+ Sportsband for Christmas from my very supportive husband. It looks like this:

It tells you how far and fast you ran. It also keeps track of your heart rate and the calories burned during your workout. I am working on syncing it with my shoes. Its a whole scientific thing where you stick a chip that comes with the sportsband into your Nike shoes. Its so scientific I haven't managed to figure out how to do it yet. The stick figure people shown in the instructions seem to have no problems what-so-ever doing it. How can it be this hard for me?

Fat B and I are in the process of choosing where and when we are running our first 5k. Check back soon for the date of that. Keep checking in and join us on this journey. It is sure to be entertaining!

Signed,

Fat A

No comments:

Post a Comment